Please read this page:
For Telephone Betting you must first join a club and agree to win-share.
Next you need to choose a bet site. You can use any Bet Site that enables you to Telephone Bet, but remember; Bookmakers are used to bet on WIN & Place betting and Exchanges are used for WIN Place & Lay betting.
- You have chosen Telephone Betting. First you must join the chosen bet site, and then for the betting you simply follow these instructions: Click Next to Proceed.
- Some sites deny dual access to their site. So you may need to view the Bet Card and the Bet Site on two separate pages at the same time. Click Next to Proceed.
- Call them on the phone number shown above and provide your user details to the receptionist before Clicking Next to Proceed.
- Request the odds for the chosen runner on the chosen plan to: WIN / Place or LAY and then Click: Next to Proceed.
- Enter the Odds offered in the odds box and click: Sub 1 and then Click: Next to Proceed.
- Bet the stake now shown in the stake box on the chosen runner and when the stake is accepted click: Sub 2 and then Click: Next to proceed.
- Listen to the race and record the result: Click W for a WIN or CF to carry forward and then Click Next to Proceed to Bet Again.
Demo: Click Take a look
Minimum Stake with: Betdaq - £0.50
Minimum Stake with: Betfair - £2.00
Minimum Stake with: Bookmakers - £5.00
bagsracing.com/greyhoundtracks • racinguk.com/racecourses
scamadviser.com • yourwebsitevalue.com • currency.me.uk
Betting Tax • Copyright © 1998 - 2019 "All rights reserved" • Responsible Betting