Please read this page:
For Online Betting you must first join a club and agree to win-share.
Next you need to choose a bet site. You can use any Bet Site that enables you to Bet Online, but remember; Bookmakers are used to bet on WIN & Place betting and Exchanges are used for WIN Place & Lay betting.
- You have chosen Online Betting: First you must choose a Bet Site and then for the betting you simply follow these instructions: Click Next to proceed.
- Some sites deny dual access to their site. So you may need to view the Bet Card and the Bet Site on two separate pages at the same time. Click Next to proceed.
- Logon to the chosen bet site and then Click Next to proceed.
- Select the chosen topic Click Next to proceed.
- Select the race Click Next to proceed.
- Select the runner Click Next to proceed.
- Enter the odds offered on the bet site in the odds box on the bet card and Click: Sub 1. Click Next to proceed.
- Submit the stake now shown in the stake box on the bet card and when the bet is accepted Click Sub 2. on the bet card Click Next to proceed.
- Listen to the race and record the result: Click W for a WIN or CF to carry forward and then Click Next to proceed to Bet Again.
Demo: Click Take a look
Minimum Stake with: Betdaq - £0.50
Minimum Stake with: Betfair - £2.00
Minimum Stake with: Bookmakers - £5.00
bagsracing.com/greyhoundtracks • racinguk.com/racecourses
scamadviser.com • yourwebsitevalue.com • currency.me.uk
Betting Tax • Copyright © 1998 - 2019 "All rights reserved" • Responsible Betting